dimanche 16 juin 2013

L'Arizona dans ma cour

Aujourd'hui, j'ai aidé des gens à faire un déménagement. Ils avaient loué une fourgonnette qui portait une plaque de l'Arizona...

J'en profite pour revenir sur mon blogue pour dire que mon projet est toujours actif. Je l'avais mis en pause mais là, il repart doucement.

3 commentaires:

  1. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this
    blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    Here is my homepage - voyance en direct (http://www.totalevoyance.com)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

    Here is my blog tarot de Marseille

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web site, because i wish for enjoyment, since this this website conations actually good funny data too.



    My web page :: voyance gratuite

    RépondreSupprimer